Stockport Homes has managed the housing stock owned by Stockport Council since 2005. A new management agreement with the Council was signed in 2015, which ensures we will continue to manage homes and transform lives until 2042.
During 2016 we extended our services, through a new trading company ‘Three Sixty’ and a development company ‘Viaduct’ – the new companies mark an exciting period of growth for us along with bringing in new staff members and services under the ‘Stockport Homes Group’ umbrella.
We are proud to be a Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work for, an Investor in People Gold Champion and hold the Customer Service Excellence Accreditation. As part of being a key employer in Stockport we are also a Living Wage Employer, Disability Confident Employer and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
In addition to our core services we also provide the following:
- Three Sixty – an innovative, quality construction service which operates across Stockport and surrounding areas.
- Carecall – a 24 hour telemonitoring and response service for older and vulnerable people.
- Private Lettings Service – a hassle free, fair and transparent alternative to letting your property through a lettings agent.
- Facilities management – Investing in Education is trusted by over 50 schools to provide quality and value in maintenance, servicing, and day-to-day repairs.
- Community rooms – high quality event and meeting room spaces in central Stockport, as short walk from Stockport train station.