Stockport Homes Group has managed the housing stock owned by Stockport Council since 2005 – managing over 11,500 properties and delivering services to over 30,000 customers.
During 2016 we extended our services, and introduced our group structure which includes
- Three Sixty – an innovative quality construction service which operates across Stockport and surrounding areas.wearethreesixty.ltd
- Viaduct Housing Partnership – working together with Stockport Council to develop affordable housing across the Borough viaducthousing.com
During 2019, our new Charity will be launched – Foundations Stockport, to bring additional services to the Borough.
We have a team of 600 and during 2019 celebrated being a Sunday Times top 100 company for a decade, an Investor in People Gold Champion and hold the Customer Service Excellence Accreditation. As part of being a key employer in Stockport we are also a Living Wage Employer, Disability Confident Employer and a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
In addition to our core services we also provide the following:
- Carecall – a 24 hour telemonitoring and response service for older and vulnerable people.
- Private Lettings Service – a hassle free, fair and transparent alternative to letting your property through a lettings agent.
- Facilities management – Investing in Education is trusted by over 50 schools to provide quality and value in maintenance, servicing, and day-to-day repairs.
Cornerstone is the home of the Stockport Homes Group, conveniently located just off the A6 and a five minute walk from the town centre and Stockport train station. Located within the booming business district of Stockport, Cornerstone could fast become the favourite place for business training, events and conferences for Stockport businesses.