Listen to this article here
Cheadle-based family business, JCM Business Solutions, is inviting local companies to learn how CRM software can enhance their business at a free breakfast networking event.
The event will take place on Thursday 27th July, from 9am at the Stockport Business & Innovation Centre at Broadstone Mill, Reddish.
With a focus on how you can unleash the power of your business with Zoho CRM, it will be an informative and interactive session – with plenty of opportunity to network with other local businesses along the way.
CRM has the power to revolutionise how a business operates, but only if the business drives the software, not the other way round. In this session, JCM Business Solutions will explain the vital steps to take before implementing a CRM system in order to hit the ground running. Content will centre around JCM’s ‘Business First, Software Later’ approach, and include:
- Getting clear on your business goals (and letting everyone in on them!)
- Analysing where you are now
- Mapping out your business processes
- How to translate your business processes into CRM software
- Demonstration of a simple, impactful sales process in Zoho CRM
- How to make simple changes to stay adaptive
To learn more about the event, and to book your free place to see how CRM software could help boost your business, visit the event website here.