Is there a rising star in your business? Who has a bright future?
This year Stockport Business Awards have introduced new categories including the Rising Star Award. All the awards organisers Clarke Nicklin need is a name and why they deserve to win.
The deadline for the 2019 Stockport Business Awards organised by Clarke Nicklin has been extended to 28th June so you still have time to get your nominations in for all the categories including the three new categories: Family Business of the Year, The Marketing Award and The Rising Star Award, ensuring this year’s awards has something for everyone.
Businesses in Stockport can enter as many categories as they like and it’s free to enter.
For the first time since the awards began entrants can apply online through the website www.stockportbusinessawards.co.uk. Businesses also have the ability to upload supporting documents and even video. The full list of categories are as follows:
- Business of the Year (over 5m) Sponsored by Handelsbanken
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) Sponsored by Gorvins Solicitors
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) Sponsored by Kast Energy
- Most Promising Young Business – Grassroots Recruitment
- Rising Star Award – Sponsored byDamar Training
- Employer of the Year – Sponsored byRowlinson Knitwear
- Family Business of the Year – Sponsored by Clarke Nicklin
- The Innovation & Enterprise Award – SMBC and Stockport Economic Alliance
- Best Creative/Design Agency Sponsored by Platform 81
- The Marketing Award – Sponsored by Marketing Stockport
- The Food & Drink Award
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation – Sponsored by Ashcroft Associates
- Responsible Business Award – Sponsored by CDL
Just head to the Stockport Business Awards website to apply online.
Marketing Manager, Laura Frost of Clarke Nicklin said:
“We hope the changes to this year’s entry process will make it quicker and easier to apply, we are constantly blown away by entries from fantastic businesses in the area, and hope we continue discovering and celebrating new talent within Stockport”.
The Stockport Business Awards will be supporting Stockport CP Society as charity partner at this year’s event. If you would like to donate a prize for the evenings raffle please contact email@example.com
The Stockport Business Awards will take place on Thursday 10th October 2019 at Stockport Town Hall.
Nominate your Rising Star HERE