Traders at Stockport Market supplying food have a launched a local delivery and collection service in response to restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreak.
While the market hall is now closed to the public, Stockport shoppers are now able to order fruit and vegetable, meat and cheese boxes from market traders by phone and email. Orders can be collected in person from the Marketplace, or delivered within a 3-mile radius for a small fee.
How to place an order from Stockport Market:
1. If you would like to order any of the boxes listed above please call 07392 646554 or email email@example.com and tell us:
- Your full name.
- Telephone number.
- State if you would like to collect from the market or have your produce delivered.
- Your delivery address if required.
- Which box(es) you would like.?
2. You can order more than one type of box, eg. meat, cheese & veg. If you are ordering multiple boxes for more than one household to share the delivery cost please just let us know when you order.
3. Working days are Tuesday to Saturday and orders will be delivered according to when you place your order, as below;
- ?12:00 SAT – 12:00 SUN for delivery/collection TUE
- 12:00 SUN – 12:00 MON for delivery/collection WED
- 12:00 MON – 12:00 TUE for delivery/collection WED
- 12:00 TUE – 12:00 WED for delivery/collection THU
- 12:00 WED – 12:00 THU for delivery/collection FRI
- 12:00 THU – 12:00 FRI for delivery/collection SAT
- 12:00 FRI – 12:00 SAT for delivery/collection TUE
More information on participating traders, produce available, and how to collect orders is available from the Stockport Market website.