Listen to this article here
Organisers and main sponsors, CN Chartered Accountants, are delighted to welcome back Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council and Stockport Economic Alliance as category sponsors at this year’s Stockport Business Awards.
Having spent the last few years sponsoring the Innovation Award, SMBC and SEA will be sponsoring The Corporate Social Responsibility Award this year.
Cllr Mark Hunter, Leader of Stockport Council, said:
“The Council is pleased to be sponsoring the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) category award at this year’s Stockport Business Awards event. We have many brilliant businesses in Stockport and they contribute significantly to wider benefits to our borough, beyond our local economy, through prioritising social impact. We fully support them in their mission to create a Stockport where businesses not only thrive financially, but also create meaningful and sustainable change in our communities, inspiring us to build a better world through their commitment to corporate social responsibility.”
Managing partner of CN Chartered Accountants, Andrew Baggott, commented:
“We are thrilled to have the ongoing support of The Council and Economic Alliance this year. Our values align when it comes to supporting and celebrating businesses and we are looking forward to another successful evening honouring those businesses who have achieved so much over the years.”
The Stockport Business Awards will take place in Thursday 5th October at Edgeley Park and entries are now open in all 13 categories:
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) sponsored by Together Trust
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) sponsored by Gorvins Solictors
- Business of the Year (over £5m) sponsored by CN Chartered Accountants
- Family Business of the Year sponsored by CN Strategic Advisors
- Best in House Marketing Team/Individual of the Year sponsored by Marketing Stockport
- Best Digital/Creative Agency sponsored by Dawn Creative
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation sponsored by Sage UK
- The Innovation Award sponsored by The Business Growth Hub
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by SMBC & Stockport Economic Alliance
- Most Promising Young Business sponsored by Grassroots Recruitment
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Stockport College
- Taste of Stockport sponsored by CN Financial Planning
- The Stockport Award sponsored by Edgeley Park
Business can enter online at www.stockportbusinessawards.co.uk. Entries are free and businesses can enter as many categories as they like.