Stockport based Damar Training hosted the first Marketing Stockport event of 2019 just ahead of the announcement of a new national Apprenticeship campaign.
Damar’s Katrina Shawcross hosted an interactive session at the Damar Training Petersgate head office, based around the audience’s knowledge of apprenticeships and their understanding of how apprenticeship training schemes can benefit business and contribute to future growth. Can you answer the following questions:
- How old you have to be to an apprentice?
- What is the minimum salary for an apprentice?
- Can existing staff enrol onto an apprenticeship?
- Can apprenticeships be fully funded by the Government?
- What is the minimum off-the-job training requirement for apprentices?
If you would like to test your own knowledge, download the information from Damar – Damar Training Marketing Stockport presentation Jan 2019
The Marketing Stockport breakfast session took place just ahead of the announcement that the Government is launching a new campaign to promote apprenticeships among young people, parents and employers, whilst confirming that it will write to the largest school trusts who have not published information on their website about how they will ensure providers of vocational education are able talk to pupils in their schools.