Listen to this article here
Ahead of an upcoming Business AM seminar titled, ‘What drives growth?’ on 16th November, Philip Jones from Stockport accountancy firm, Hallidays, shares five simple ideas for helping a business grow.
Very small changes can have significant impacts. Whatever your business and whatever products or services you are selling you can easily test out the most promising ideas to find out which are most effective for you.
Five ideas you might want to consider:
- Increase your prices by 1% – this has had absolutely no effect on the volume of sales and is the simplest way of getting your customers to spend more
- Show customers your most expensive item first
- Make it easier (perhaps even free) for your customers to try your other products or services
- Offer bundles of products or larger quantities at a more advantageous price
- Help your customers to be successful so they grow and buy more from you
A great way to get started is to involve your team with identifying the best ideas for your business or organisation. What action are you going to try first?
Remember to test the most promising ideas, create systems and train your team to ensure they are confidently and consistently doing everything the very best way you have discovered so far!
The Hallidays team will be discussing a wide range of business growth techniques at their next Business AM event – What drives growth? on Tuesday 16th November and have a small number of places available for free for first-time attendees.