Listen to this article here
Stockport-based accountancy firm, Hallidays, continues their Business AM programme with ‘What drives growth?’ which will take place on Tuesday 16th November, from 7.30am to 10am.
Hallidays’ Director Philip Jones will focus on how to grow your business by generating and converting more leads and ensuring your customers stay longer and buy more.
Very small changes can have significant impacts. Whatever your business and whatever products or services you are selling you can easily test out the most promising ideas to find out which are most effective for your business journey. Discussion at the Business AM event will share five ways that businesses can drive growth increase average customer spend:
- Increase your prices by 1% – this has had absolutely no effect on the volume of sales and is the simplest way of getting your customers to spend more
- Show customers your most expensive item first
- Make it easier (perhaps even free) for your customers to try your other products or services
- Offer bundles of products or larger quantities at a more advantageous price
- Help your customers to be successful so they grow and buy more from you
Attendees at their previous event rated the speaker, Phil Jones at 100% and the value for their business at 93%!
Hallidays offer free places enabling businesses to have a taster of their Business AM programme to see how it can inspire you and your business to grow. Reserve your place here or contact their team at email@example.com to learn more.