Whatever your business or industry, the law says that you must train your teams to work safely.
Is your health and safety training up to date? Training really does work every day and it saves time and money.
Michelle Hay provides a comprehensive support and training service to help you look after your team’s health and safety in the workplace. Whatever your industry, we provide practical solutions to control workplace hazards, from manual handling to hazardous substances, from DSE (workstation design) to fire safety and risk assessments.
- Fire safety awareness
- Manual handling
- Risk assessment
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Chemical safety COSHH
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CIEH Level 3 Supervising Health and Safety
- Health and Safety for CEOs
Online Training Works provides a wide range of accredited training courses for a variety of industries. From asbestos to abrasive wheels, from food safety to first aid. Interactive and engaging online courses make the learning stick:
- Fun, interactive, friendly and inclusive
- Qualified and experienced friendly trainer
- Personalised and professional training programs
- Interactive materials, games and activities
- Effective learning environment
- Proven positive results and testimonials
- CIEH accredited training courses
- Competitive costs for all your training needs
- Follow up and review
- Get in touch today. Don’t wait for a claim, train!
Michelle Hay provides consultancy and training to the food service and hospitality business. Focused on achieving a ‘Level 5 Scores on the Doors’ food hygiene rating that gives customers confidence that your food is safe to eat. Michelle also provides kitchen design services ensuring that you only install what you really need.