Bredbury Hall Hotel is the venue you’ll be sure to return to at every opportunity combining a superb location, well-appointed bedrooms, free parking, Brasserie bar and restaurant, a fitness centre and an amazing events space in the original Bradburie Barn dating back to 1507.
Located in such a peaceful setting it’s easy to forget that you are only minutes from the amenities of Stockport. Experience the soothing allure of country living at one of the best located hotels in South East Manchester.
The eminent Bredbury Hall Hotel welcomes you to revel in the fresh air and tranquil natural beauty of Goyt Valley. Situated among seven acres of grounds with scenic walking and biking trails on the doorstep. The hotel is perfect for group, leisure and corporate travellers who prefer a relaxing ambience over the bustle of distractions of a city centre hotel.
Where we are
• Less than two miles to Stockport Town Centre
• One mile to M60 Manchester Ring Road
• One mile to Bredbury Train Station
• Two miles to Stockport Train Station
• Eight miles to Manchester City Centre
• Nine miles to Manchester Airport
• There is a direct rail service from London Euston to Stockport (2 hours)
• 148 bedrooms
• 10 meeting rooms
• Barn available for private hire
• Onsite Coach Parking
• Dog Friendly
• Onsite Restaurant and Bar
• Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
• Porterage Service Provided
• Free parking