You only have only a few days left to vote for their favourite Stockport restaurant, bar or pub in the prestigious Manchester Food and Drink Festival Awards.
Several Stockport restaurants, bars and pubs were named on this year’s shortlist, celebrating their excellence and the town’s food and drink scene.
Celebrating the best food and drink establishments in Manchester, the Manchester Food and Drink Festival Awards shortlist is made up of restaurants, bars and pubs seen as the region’s best by judges.
Stockport businesses in the shortlist include:
• Foodie Friday – Best Food & Drink Pop Up Event
• Bakers Vaults, Stockport Market Place – Pub of the Year
• Magnet, Town Centre – Pub of the Year
• Indian Tiffin Room – Casual Restaurant of the Year
• Heatons Hops, Heaton Chapel – Craft Ale Bar of the Year
• Brassica, Heaton Moor – Neighbourhood Restaurant of the Year
• Oddfellows – Food Pub of the Year
You can show your support for our local businesses and help them be crowned winners by going online and casting your vote at www.foodanddrinkfestival.com/awards. Voting closes at 9am on 28th September.
Councillor Kate Butler, Executive Member for Economy and Regeneration at Stockport Council said: “I’d urge everyone to make these last few days of voting count for our local businesses.
“I’m thrilled to see so many of Stockport’s restaurants, bars and pubs in this year’s shortlist and our ever growing food offer being celebrated. I want to wish each of the businesses every success in the awards and for the future.”