Transport for Greater Manchester are hosting an event for businesses to test drive electric cars in Stockport that could save you money and help the environment.
Do you know how much your company could save by switching to electric vehicles?
Are you aware of the wide range of vehicles now on the market and all the support available to your business to help you go electric?
Transport for Greater Manchester are working in partnership with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, to host a free workshop in March bringing together presentations from industry experts and the opportunity for you to drive the latest electric cars and vans.
At the event you can:
- Find out how going electric can save your business money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Nissan and Renault
- Arrange a free review of your vehicle fleet from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn more about Greater Manchester’s GMEV charging network and plans for expansion
- Get advice from some of the experts behind the electric revolution.
Date: Wednesday 6th March
Venue: Avro Heritage Museum, Woodford, Stockport
Time: 9.30am Registration | Starts at 10am
Test Drives: 11.30am – 2.30pm
To test drive electric cars in Stockport, Sign up HERE