Stockport training provider, Seetec Pluss, is marking National Employability Day this year with a day of live-streamed events aimed at both jobseekers and employers.
Friday 30th April is National Employability Day, an online campaign to celebrate the organisations supporting those that are furthest from the labour market. Seetec Pluss, a national skills and training provider with offices across England, including in Stockport, is marking the occasion with a series of virtual events being broadcast live on CHAOS TV from 10am to 3.15pm.
Sessions will cover a range of employability topics, including real life stories of participants using transferable skills to find work during Covid-19, building resilience and wellbeing when returning to work, and the future of Seetec Pluss.
- For participants:
- 10am – This Morning – here some real life success stories
- 11am – Jetting into Work with the JETs programme
- 12pm – The Greg and Pete Show with top employability tips (very silly yet informative!)
- For employers:
- 1pm. It’s back to work we go – building resilience and wellbeing at work
- For people who are interested in working in employability:
- 2pm. All about a career in the wonderful employability sector including qualifications, skills and development (with IEP and Bristol College)
- For partners and more:
- 2.45pm. Seetec Pluss: The year ahead and Restart