Stockport based business finance company, Johnson Reed, has released an animated video explainer to help familiarise business owners with their equipment lease facility.
The short video from Johnson Reed covers the benefits of leasing, the diverse range of equipment eligible to lease and the step-by-step process through which the finance is facilitated.
As well as providing a quick and simple explanation of the facility, the production also set out to address several of the misconceptions frequently associated with leasing.
Johnson Reed Managing Director Mark Johnson said:
“Leasing is no longer a rigid facility used only for hard assets and vehicles, nor is it a particularly lengthy or onerous process.
“Whilst traditional lenders might decline finance applications for ‘non-standard’ assets or those with little residual value, our ‘Quirky Kit Finance’ finance is unique and flexible to any asset a business might require, whether that be bespoke software or soft play structure in a children’s play centre. We hope that our new explainer video communicates this in a creative and compelling way.”
Benefits offered by leasing can include:
- Increased profitability — You can conserve your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable ways
- Help your cash flow — Have the equipment you need now without affecting your companies cash reserves
- Afford the best quality — Get the very latest equipment don’t cut corners tomorrows technology today
- Pay as you use — You can pay for the equipment as its used and spread the cost through its working life, i.e. over three to five years
- Tax allowable — Rentals are fully tax deductible, so why not take advantage of this?
- Upgrade equipment — Get the benefit of new equipment by simply upgrading the equipment or extending its current usage
- Plan your budgets — FD’s love to know repayments are fixed
- Simple direct debit — One rental can include all equipment and ancillary costs i.e. consultancy, installation, training and maintenance
- Keep your credit lines intact — Leasing does not affect any of your existing credit lines
Watch the video here: https://goo.gl/F5e3Ai