Residents in Stockport are being offered the chance to win a night out at Redrock by signing up to Stockport Council’s My Account – providing digital access to online services.
If you sign up to My Account and link your Council Tax information by May 31st, you could win a night out for 4 at Zizzi and the Light Cinema at Redrock Stockport.
Councillor David Sedgwick, Cabinet Member for Reform and Governance at Stockport Council says:
My Account is an easy way to access personalised information about your Council services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere you are online. This competition gives residents one more good reason to open a My Account right now.”
My Account works on mobile phones, tablets and computers, so it’s quick and easy to go straight to the information you need:
• View and download all your Council Tax information, make payments or tell us about a change.
• Download your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support information and view when your next payment is due.
• Keep track of bin collections, download your bin calendar or order and manage delivery of additional or replacement bins.
• Make and change appointments to register a birth or a death, or book an appointment for pest control.
• View and change appointments for Benefits support and advice or taxi driver support.
It only takes a few minutes to sign up – all you need is your personal information, an email address and your Council Tax bill. Those who already have a My Account should log in to enter. To win you need to have linked your council tax information.
To enter go to Stockport Council online
The competition is open until to 31st May 2018 and the winner will be contacted from 11th June 2018. Prize comprises £100 voucher to spend on food and drink at Zizzi, Redrock Stockport, plus 4 cinema tickets with refreshments vouchers at The Light Cinema. Prizes donated courtesy of Zizzi and The Light Cinema.
The competition is open to existing My Account holders. Those who already have a My Account should log in to enter. To win you need to have linked your council tax information.
My Account is part of Stockport Council’s move towards digital. Whilst traditional phone and face to face methods of contact are still available, more and more of Stockport Council’s services are being offered online and the Council’s aim is for all who can to use digital channels.