Businesses have leapt forward to sponsor Stockport’s Giant Leap Forward, a unique Art Trail featuring 20 giant Stockport frogs in the town centre.
Next June, Stockport’s Business Improvement District, Totally Stockport, is celebrating Stockport’s future with the launch of a unique and engaging brand new Art Trail, something that Stockport has never seen before.
Launched last week, a stream of businesses have already signed up with many more set to commit over the next few days! This project has already attracted media interest on both a regional and national scale.
Stockport’s £1bn regeneration plan is set to pave the way for investment, development and growth. A giant leap forward for Stockport, creating exciting opportunities for business and a destination of choice for residents and visitors.
‘Stockport’s Giant Leap Forward’ – showcasing Stockport.
20 giant frogs will be leaping onto giant lily pads strategically located throughout the town centre, creating an engaging and vibrant, outdoor art trail attracting thousands of people from across the region. People from all ages and backgrounds, from businesses, schools and community groups will be attracted to discover the trail and explore the town to seek out all 20 frogs.
The project is designed to increase town centre footfall, to promote Stockport, to support local youth community – tomorrow’s giant leapers.
Sponsor a frog and get your business noticed
Each frog is unique, designed by local businesses, schools and community groups. Each business will have the chance to design their own frog, personalised for your business, your colourway and depicting your goods / services.
This is great opportunity to get your business noticed: outdoor advertising with a difference and a unique PR opportunity for your business across multi-channels.
Stockport’s Giant Leap Forward will have its own dedicated website, printed trails to follow and marketing campaign.
Frogs will be auctioned for charity in October to create Giant Leap legacy fund
- Showcasing all that is new about Stockport
- Sharing Stockport’s history, architecture and heritage
- UA unique visitor attraction to bring footfall into the town centre
- A Public / Private sector collaborative project
- Inclusive project to include businesses, community groups, schools
- Social media opportunity across all channels
- PR campaign
- Nurturing a sense of Pride in Stockport
- Fundraising & revenue generating opportunity
- Golden Frog – spot the Golden Frog at a location / business near you!
- Follow the Giant Leap Forward trail – great additional exposure – fun
- Merchandising – give-aways / sell frogs / promotional items
An Exciting project for Stockport, for you and for your business
- To get your business noticed!
- To advertise your business to new audiences
- To benefit from a rigorous PR plan
- To engage with your local business community
- To become immersed in an exciting new initiative
- To support local nominated local charities and good causes
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org