The transformation from Shopper Anonymous to insight6 is complete as the customer services experts have unveiled changes to their brand.
The comprehensive rebrand aligns the business to ensure it totally represents the full product offer of Customer Experience (CX) tools and support delivered to over 1200 clients.
The change comes after significant research into the needs of businesses in modern times.
Jonathan Winchester, CEO, explained the thinking behind the change:
“Our customers spoke, and we listened. Our brand needed to better reflect how we behave and what we deliver. Without doubt this is the most exciting time of our development since we started the business over 20 years ago.
“We took this opportunity to rethink not just our name, but our entire brand. We are proud to be ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving industry, and our new brand identity, insight6, will now illustrate just how far the company has come. We shall continue to put our customers first and listen to what they need as well as being ahead of the CX development curve.”
The insight6 team of Customer Experience Directors
Predominantly established as a mystery shopping company, Shopper Anonymous was set up in Australia in 1996 and moved across to the UK in 2005.
Over the last five years businesses have started to use a wider range of CX tools as opposed to exclusively using the traditional mystery shopping service.
The new brand, insight6, reflects these changes in the market and the full range of services that it provides across the UK and Ireland.
insight6 is represented in Stockport and across the North West by Director Chris Lowe whose team is currently engaged in delivering a Customer Services programme for Stockport’s Business Improvement District, Totally Stockport.
Research also showed that there was further need to support businesses locally.
Each Customer Experience Director has built up a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience within the region that they look after.
insight6 is unique for six reasons:
- Customer Experience Directors are based across the entire UK and Ireland meaning clients have someone local, who knows the area, to partner with. As well as being CX experts they deliver world class training and mentoring and help businesses innovate and improve their customers’ experience.
- The CX products help businesses understand how their clients feel at all stages before, during and after the customer journey.
- Our feedback is easy for the customer to understand, through the new CX portal.
- We have developed a 6-stage process – icx6 – which helps develop the very best customer experience for clients’ customers.
- The team is made up of sector specialists able to benchmark CX findings to help clients define where they are positioned in today’s market.
- Transformation comes as standard
A new website is being launched at insight6.com. Check it out from 1st July.