Stockport Business Innovation Centre has launched a new series of Access to Finance Sessions for 2018.
The first session takes place on Thursday 8th March at the SBIC offices in Broadstone Mill, Reddish, Stockport.
The A2F service is free and is aimed at SMEs who are considering or seeking finance for the first time, have possibly been declined by a lender, or need support and advice in approaching a lender.
The key criteria is that the business is looking for additional sources of growth funding. A2F can support businesses that need advice to maximise their success in raising finance, and those that are investigating alternative sources of capital.
The A2F team offers free and impartial advice covering:
- Assessing a business’s financial position and funding for growth requirements
- Help understanding the finance raising process & finance for growth products
- Coaching and mentoring to develop an investment proposition
- Support at meetings with lenders and investors
- Introductions to suitable finance providers including NW Business Angels
Access to this free and impartial advice could help you to maximise your chance of success by assisting your business in raising funds or by identifying alternative sources of capital that will help growth.
If you are interested in attending, please register here
RESULTS BY EXPERTS
The drop in sessions will be delivered by Geoff Clowes, Access to Finance Specialist. Geoff is an A.C.I.B. & IFS Diploma in Credit qualified commercial lender, with over 34 years’ financial sector & specialist relationship management experience.