The second UK Northern Powerhouse International Conference & Exhibition will be held at Manchester Central on February 21 and 22, 2017.
The UK Northern Powerhouse have now set up an advisory board– Chaired By Lord Kerslake – click here for details.
The conference is a key event to focus on the Northern Powerhouse and will be covering various topics including :
- UK Government’s Northern Powerhouse Partnership Programme
- Northern Powerhouse Partnership, led by George Osborne MP
- Business North
- Institute of Directors
- Confederation of British Industry
- The Federation for Small Businesses
- IPPR North, and many others.
Also in the conference will be more logisical insight covering:-
- Delivery and Finance
- Competitiveness and Productivity
- Air and Road
- Ports and Rail
- Powering the Powerhouse
- Manufacturing the Powerhouse, and
- Big Data.
- Be informed; understand the scale and extent of the opportunities in the Northern Powerhouse
- Have your say in our requests of Government
- Listen and learn; from Public (Central and Regional Government) and Private Sector Leaders
- Gain valuable insights into the vision and ambitions of many “Blue Chip” businesses
- Network with the key players and stakeholders in the Northern Powerhouse economy
Book tickets here.