Meet the Buyer is returning in November, connecting local suppliers with buyers across Rochdale, Stockport, Trafford and Tameside.
Meet the Buyer takes place in Rochdale on Thursday 22nd November giving Stockport suppliers the opportunity to promote their goods and services to buyers acting on behalf of some of the largest public sector organisations from Rochdale, Stockport, Trafford and Tameside through a series of tailored appointments.
Meet the Buyer events are an excellent opportunity for local small and medium sized businesses to get past the gatekeeper and talk to those in a position to buy their products or services.
The event matches the goods and services offered by businesses with the current buying requirements of participating purchasing teams, to ensure supplier businesses meet with companies actively seeking the service they offer, making the ‘pitching’ process more efficient. This year there are 9 purchasing teams participating.
Businesses can request a 10 minute appointment but all appointments will need to be pre-booked and the deadline for returning booking forms is 5pm on Thursday 18th October 2018.
- When: Thursday 22nd November 2018 , 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Where: Rochdale Town Hall, The Esplanade, Rochdale
- Charge: Free
- Why: To give you the opportunity to meet buying teams from a range of purchasers with a view to achieving new contracts.
- How: 10 minute appointment slots with the buying team(s)
This year buyers are looking for a variety of products/services, including the following:
· Asbestos removal
· Breakfast and after school clubs
· Bulk printing
· Fire risk assessments
. Grounds Maintenance
· Occupational and speech therapy
· Office furniture and supplies
· Pest control
· Supply of workwear
For further information on all the purchasing teams participating and the goods and services each team is requesting at Meet the Buyer, please visit the website