Stockport based business owners are being invited to test drive electric cars in Stockport that could save money and help the environment.
Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham has launched the Greater Manchester Clean Air Campaign in a bid to meet environmental targets set by the Government.
Do you know how much your company could save by switching to electric vehicles?
Are you aware of the wide range of vehicles now on the market and all the support available to your business to help you go electric?
Transport for Greater Manchester are hosting an event at Woodford in Stockport where businesses can test drive a variety of electric cars and vans and learn from industry experts
At the event you can:
- Find out how going electric can save your business money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Nissan and Renault
- Arrange a free review of your vehicle fleet from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn more about Greater Manchester’s GMEV charging network and plans for expansion
- Get advice from some of the experts behind the electric revolution.
Date: Wednesday 6th March
Venue: Avro Heritage Museum, Woodford, Stockport
Time: 9.30am Registration | Starts at 10am
Test Drives: 11.30am – 2.30pm
To test drive electric cars in Stockport, Sign up HERE