Transition to Teach, a Department for Education-funded service to support people into new careers in the teaching sector, is delivering a free webinar for HR professionals to learn more about how the organisation can help them with outplacement support.
Taking place online at 12pm, Wednesday 21st April, the webinar is aimed specifically at HR professionals with redeployment responsibilities to learn how they can present teaching as an option for staff who may be facing redundancy. The session will be particularly salient during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences.
Transition to Teach will talk about how the service works with organisations to make exiting staff aware of teaching, and what support is available for them to make the change. They hope to encourage businesses to offer more opportunities and help for displaced employees, and they will also talk about how Transition to Teach can complement and enhance a wider redeployment strategy. The webinar will cover:
- How career changers can make a real difference in the teaching profession
- How Transition to Teach can support exiting staff to train to teach
- How the organisation can dovetail with existing corporate responsibility and best practice strategies
- Success stories from organisations
- Frequently asked questions
To learn more about the programme and how Transition to Teach could support your organisation, register for free via Eventbrite.