Greater Manchester Chamber is hosting the North West Heathrow Business Summit in partnership with Heathrow.
The Heathrow Business Summit is a unique opportunity for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with Heathrow’s supply chain and connect to growth opportunities locally, nationally and internationally. Heathrow is committed to using its position as a national asset for the benefit of SMEs. As the UK’s hub airport, Heathrow connects businesses up and down the UK to crucial growth markets around the world.
Throughout 2018, as well as in Manchester, Heathrow will host a series of Heathrow Business Summits across the UK. These events provide a unique opportunity for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with other SMEs, Heathrow’s supply chain and in partnership with the Department for International Trade, explore exporting opportunities.
The airport spends over £1.5bn annually with more than 1,200 suppliers from around the UK and there will be more work on the horizon with expansion. Construction of the new runway will be the UK’s largest infrastructure project and small and medium-sized businesses will be critical to delivering the £14bn investment.
Why Attend the North West Heathrow Business Summit?
- The Heathrow Business Summits each provide a great platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event.
- Meet with the Department of International Trade to explore exporting opportunities
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including the Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, Local Enterprise Partnerships, and UK Trade and Investment.
- Meet local colleges and universities to support your skills and recruitment needs.
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow.
The Heathrow Business Summit on 8 June will give North West SME businesses the chance to have free 15 minute appointments with Heathrow’s supply chain in a one day event. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
HEATHROW BUSINESS SUMMIT NORTH WEST – 2018
DATE: Friday 8th June 2018
TIME: 10.00am – 4.00pm
VENUE: A J Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Eccles, Manchester M30 7EY
COST: Free of Charge
The event is limited to the first 75 companies who apply – 1 delegate per company.