With only two weeks left until Christmas, make sure to take up the free parking offer in the town centre and late night shopping in Stockport.
Free parking in the town centre:
– Monday 11th December to Friday 15th December, free after 3pm
– Sunday 17th December, free all day
– Monday 18th December to Friday 22nd December, free after 3pm
– Sunday 24th December, free all day
Car parks where this offer applies: Merseyway, Redrock, Heaton Lane, Newbridge Lane, Churchgate, Knightsbridge.
Free parking in the district centres:
– Saturday 16th and 23rd December
Participating district centres: Bramall, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Edgeley (except Armoury Street), Hazel Grove, Heaton Moor, Marple, Marple Bridge, Reddish and Romiley.
Late-night shopping at Merseyway:
– Weekdays between 11th December and Friday 22nd December, open 9am to 8pm
– Saturday 16th December to Sunday 17th December, open 9am to 5:30pm
– Saturday 23rd December, open 9am to 5:30pm
– Sunday 24th December, open 10:30am to 4:30pm
There are also many events happening across the borough in the run up to the big day. Check out the full list of events in our What’s On calendar.
Councillor Kate Butler, Stockport Council’s Cabinet Member for Economy and Regeneration, said:
“The festive season is well underway across the borough with a huge amount of activities for everyone to enjoy. I’d encourage everyone to go along to one of the events, take advantage of the free parking and late-night offer in the town centre, and explore the specialist markets and independent shops in the Market Place.”
Find out more at www.stockportchristmas.co.uk