The Creative Scale-up programme pilot for Greater Manchester’s creative industries is coming to a close with a deadline for applications of 25th September.
The application page is open for the Greater Manchester Creative Scale Up programme’s final pilot business cohort, delivered by The Growth Company.
Creative industries organisations selected for the programme will receive a fully funded virtual business support package, including mentoring opportunities, one-to-one support, training and workshops tailored to business needs.
This programme is especially relevant now and to help the sector to respond to current challenges as well as put in place a strategy towards long term resilience and re-growth.
It aims to help businesses plan for the future, develop a strategy for recovery and growth as well as arming leaders with all the necessary tools to scale up, access investment and grow in the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis.
Applications close for the last cohort on 25th September 2020.
To be eligible for the programme, businesses need to:
- Be a Creative Industries business – such as: Advertising & Marketing; Architecture; Arts & Culture; Craft; Createch; Design; Fashion; Gaming; Music; Publishing; TV & Film
- Be based in Greater Manchester
- Have grown by 10% in the last year (turnover or employees)
- Have a minimum of 4 employees
- Have not received more than €200,000 in government funded business support in the last 2 years
This is a £1.3 million Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport funded pilot programme which will be delivered virtually over a 6-month period to support businesses in the creative industries sector to grow whilst encouraging investment into the sector.