Following a clutch of business wins over recent months, many of which work into multiple languages, Peak Translations have expanded the team enabling them to take advantage of their skills in managing multilingual projects.
As a result of this growth, they have recently taken on a part-time member of staff to support their award-winning Project Management team and are now looking to strengthen the team further with a new Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project management role.
Peak Translations are looking for someone who:
- is highly organised with great time management skills and has the ability to prioritise in order to meet client deadlines – assignments often involve multi-lingual translations and must be achieved within strict deadlines and budgets
- enjoys engaging with clients on the phone in a professional manner to ascertain and clarify their requirements and offer practical solutions to fulfil their needs – liaising with clients and managing expectations and relationships is vital
- excels in handling a large number of projects simultaneously, ensuring our ISO procedures are followed – they’ll be performing quality checks on translation work before delivery to clients
- has attention to detail second to none and takes great pride in ensuring tasks are completed accurately – the ability to edit and proofread translations would be an advantage
- is a confident communicator who will give clear instructions to suppliers
- has experience in negotiating with clients and suppliers on service levels, delivery and price
- has good IT skills with competency in Microsoft Office programmes and experience working with databases and CRM packages – familiarity with translation memory software would be a great advantage
- is comfortable with managing budgets and has the ability to prepare quotations, purchase orders and to process invoices
- is comfortable switching tasks as the need arises and learning new skills (sometimes we all have to do a bit of everything!)
- is the sort of person who sees how things can be improved; is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Anyone wishing to apply, should send a letter (no CVs) explaining why they would like to apply for this position and what they would bring to the role, including current salary and contact details to Peak Translations for the attention of Helen Provart, MD.
Closing date: Friday 27th September 2019