As excitement grows in anticipation of the opening of Redrock, here are eight reasons why you can look forward to the opening in November too.
Redrock is gearing up to opening its doors in EIGHT months’ time by highlighting EIGHT new things to look forward to this November.
1. Enjoy VIP treatment. With the comfiest seats in Stockport, relax and watch the latest film releases at The Light where “every seat in the house is a VIP seat”.
2. Savour ‘The Stack’. Packed with the tastiest ingredients this is be just one of many exciting burgers that will be on offer at Gourment Burger Kitchen. Which will be your favourite?
3. Picnic all year round. Whether you prefer a flat white or a mocha frappe, grab your daily fix of caffeine at Mangobean Coffee and relax in their indoor picnic area.
4. Pedal and park. With access to over 1,200 car parking spaces and bike stands galore, it’ll be easy to enjoy a day out at Redrock no matter how you travel. Free parking offers will also encourage more people into the town.
5. Come into the Light. Showing the latest blockbusters as well as independent and international films, plus live opera, ballet, theatre and pop concerts from around the globe, the Light will be more than just a cinema.
6. While away the hours and soak in the sun. Relax and soak up the atmosphere in that beautifully landscaped streets and public squares that link Redrock with the rest of Stockport town centre.
7. Ciao Italia! Popular dining spots Zizzi and Pizza Express are bringing their Italian culinary expertise to Redrock. So whether you fancy pizza loaded with the tastiest toppings or pasta cooked to perfection you’ll find it here.
8. Something for everyone morning ‘til night. Combine everything Redrock has to offer with all the great shopping, museums and leisure attractions on offer in Stockport, and you’re all set for a great day out for the whole family!
Gourmet Burger Kitchen commented:
“We’re excited to be part of the developments happening at Redrock, as we begin plans to open our first Stockport location. It looks like we’ll be joining a great line up of restaurant and shops and we can’t wait to be part of the buzz in the centre. Burger lovers across Stockport can look forward to trying GBK favourites like the Major Tom, Taxidriver or Avocado Bacon after doing their shopping or before catching the latest blockbuster.”
Councillor Kate Butler, Stockport Council’s Executive Member for Economy and Regeneration said:
“I’m really excited about Redrock opening its doors and can’t wait to visit and enjoy everything on offer. As the opening gets ever closer there is more and more to shout about, and in the last few weeks alone we have another four units go under offer as more restaurants and businesses look to get onboard at Redrock. It’s definitely somewhere to put at the top of your must visit list this November!”