With over 4,000 votes submitted so far for Stockport’s Vernon 2019 Community Awards, the 14 finalists are getting fantastic support but still need your help!
After a challenging shortlisting period, Vernon have placed the fate of the 14 finalists in the hands of the public.
Vernon 2019 Community Awards funding is allocated on a tiered system where 1st place receives £1,500 and 14th £250. That’s why every single vote brings your favourite cause one step closer to much needed funding.
Voting will run until 30th September 2019.
The shortlisted groups are:
- Stockport Loaves & Fishes
- Millie’s Trust
- Stockport LGBT+ Youth Group
- Stockport Sharks Swimming Club
- Offerton Cricket Juniors
- The Garden House Charity
- Smart Works Greater Manchester
- Transport for Sick Children
- Poynton Community First Responders
- Paramount Amateur Boxing Club
- The Millennium Youth Bar Trust
- Stockport User Friendly Fellowship
- Pure Insight 16-28 Care Leavers Group
During this time the general public is invited to vote for the organisations that they believe will provide the most benefit to the Stockport community. A list of all organisations, a description of what they intend to use the funding for and a voting form is available at the Vernon 2019 community awards page on the website . You can also place your votes in person at any of the Vernon’s six local branches across Stockport, all of which can also be found on the branch finder pages of the main website:
Support Stockport good causes and vote now!