Founders and organisers, Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants have extended the deadline for entries for this year’s Stockport Business Awards.
The 10th year anniversary event is due to take place on Thursday 30th September at Stockport Town Hall.
Businesses now have until 11 June 2021 to submit the entries via the awards website.
Andrew Baggott, Managing Partner of Clarke Nicklin commented:
We appreciate businesses are slowly starting to get back to a normal and want to make sure there’s enough time for everyone to get involved.”
Entries are FREE and businesses can apply for as many awards as they like. This Year’s categories are:
- Business of the Year (up to £1m) sponsored by Mayfield Floors
- Business of the Year (£1-5m) sponsored by Gorvins Solictors
- Business of the Year (over £5m) sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants
- Family Business of the Year sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Financial Planning
- Marketing Team of the Year sponsored by Marketing Stockport
- Best Digital/Creative Agency sponsored by Ashcroft Creative
- Best Not-for-Profit Organisation sponsored by Three Sixty
- The Innovation Award sponsored by SMBC & Stockport Economic Alliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by Music Magpie
- Most Promising Young Business sponsored by Sage UK
- Employer of the Year sponsored by The Business Growth Hub
- Taste of Stockport sponsored by Clarke Nicklin Chartered Accountants
- The Stockport Award sponsored by Edgeley Park