Stockport Council, in partnership with GC Business Growth Hub are hosting Innovate Stockport, an event designed to reveal how innovation can aid business growth.
Keeping your business fresh and attractive to your marketplace means investing in innovation – it’s vital to growth.
Innovate Stockport will help you to:
- Inject energy into your business and learn techniques to help your business think differently
- Maximising the value of your business through Intellectual Property
- Facilitate collaboration effectively to transfer knowledge into your business
And give you access to professional advice to…
- Reduce your time to market and achieve tangible results
- Access funding to fuel your product development
The Dowling Review of 2015 tells us that companies can improve business performance through innovation by developing new techniques or technologies, de-risking investment and research, extending the capabilities and expertise available to them through collaboration. In turn, this is delivering real benefit, driving growth and increasing productivity.
The Innovate Stockport event is open to all businesses in the Stockport area:
Date: 27th November 2018
Location: Stockport Business and Innovation Centre, Broadstone Mill, Stockport, SK5 7DL
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Image courtesy of – http://www.thebluediamondgallery.com