Stockport Council is hosting an Employer Apprenticeships briefing to help local employers understand the new Apprenticeship Levy.
The event is taking place on Monday 19th June 2017 between 8:30am and 10am at the Apprenticeships Store, Stockport.
Attendees to the event will be able to find out information on the following items:
– Central government changes to GCSEs, A-Levels, Vocational Qualifications and particularly Apprenticeships
– The Apprenticeship Levy and how to use the Digital Apprenticeship Service
– How to access grants for Apprenticeships
– Higher and Degree level Apprenticeships
– What it means to be a Levied or non-levied Employer
Employers who attended similar events in the past have said ‘Informative and relevant, and that they would definitely recommend’ attendance at future events. Rachael Holmes, from SAS Daniels, said there was ‘very clear information given and she now has a better understanding of Apprenticeships and the Apprenticeships Levy.’
For further information about this event or to book your place contact the Apprenticeships Store at 0161 474 4745 or email email@example.com
The Apprenticeships Store is local at Stockport Exchange, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TA.Coun