If you are interested in doing business in Stockport, Trafford and Rochdale, register for the boroughs’ first joint Meet the Buyer event.
Stockport, Trafford & Rochdale Councils are hosting their first joint ‘Meet the Buyer’ on Tuesday 20th June 2017 at Stockport Town Hall.
The popular event gives suppliers from the three boroughs the opportunity to promote their goods and services to buyers acting on behalf of some of Stockport, Trafford and Rochdale’s largest public sector organisations, through a series of tailored appointments.
Meet the Buyer events are an excellent opportunity for local small and medium sized businesses to talk to those in a position to buy their products or services.
The event matches the goods and services offered by businesses with the current buying requirements of participating purchasing teams, to ensure supplier businesses meet with companies actively seeking the service they offer, making the ‘pitching’ process more efficient. This year there are 7 purchasing teams participating.
Businesses can request a 10 minute appointment but all appointments will need to be pre-booked and the deadline for returning booking forms is Monday 15th May 2017 (5pm)
- When: Tuesday 20th June 2015, 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Where: Ballroom, Stockport Town Hall, Edward Street, Stockport, SK1 3XE
- Charge: Free
- Why: To give you the opportunity to meet buying teams from some of Stockport’s largest companies with a view to achieving new contracts.
- How: 10 minute appointment slots with the buying team(s)
This year buyers are looking for a variety of products/services, including the following;
· Pest Control
· Waste management
· Power Tools
· Fixed Wire Testing
· Printing and graphics
· Fire and security maintenance
· Library supplies
· Residential Care services
· Bailiff services
· Bus Stop/shelter route equipment
For further information on all the Purchasing Teams participating and the goods and services each Team are requesting please visit www.meetthebuyer.org.uk