We work with businesses of all sizes from large multinationals through to SMEs and Sole Traders.
Our Business Insurance Broking Team offer independent advice and provide free, no obligation reviews of existing insurance portfolios, upon request. Our expert consultants help businesses identify gaps in cover, and access suitable risk transfer solutions to ensure adequate future insurance protection.
Our Music and Live Events Team insure some of the world’s most prestigious performers and musicians, they protect international tours, concerts, events and performances. If you are a venue manager, managing agent, event organiser or producer speak to one of our experienced specialists.
Our High-Net-Worth Insurance Broking Team provide private clients with insurance protection for their personal assets, including high value homes (£1m+), high value cars, valuable jewellery and art. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Established for more than 200 years, Tysers are an international insurance broker, headquartered in London with dedicated expert teams based in the heart of Greater Manchester.
We provide direct access into the Lloyd’s of London market and we also have strong, long standing, well established relationships with 100’s of other reputable, secure insurance markets.
What type of risks do we insure?
We provide insurance cover for a very wide range of risk exposures. Here are just a few of the most regularly purchased insurances we provide.
- Buildings & Property
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers
- Management Liability
- Private Medical
- Accident and Illness
- Marine and Goods in Transit
- Motor Fleet
- Event Cancellation and Abandonment
- Kidnap and Ransom
If you require risk protection for an exposure not featured in this list, please contact a member of our team who will be happy to help.
To understand more about our insurance products you can review our useful Tysers Insurance Product Guide.
Quick Facts about Tysers
- Established more than 200 years ago in the City of London, we are a leading, international Lloyd’s broker with a 200-year legacy.
- In 2022 we became part of the AUBGroup. The AUB Group Limited is an ASX200 listed company.
- Our strength is our specialist expertise and experience of the sectors we serve.
- We have 4 UK offices: Greater Manchester, London, Colchester and Hitchin as well as offices all around the world. Our global presence allows us to insure clients in 140 countries.
- Our Tysers Belgium office allows us to cover risks based in the EU
- We employ an award-winning broking team.