By providing homes and high value services we improve the quality of lives for 4560 households, we provide the secure foundation for people to realise their potential.
Equity Housing Group is our umbrella brand. As revolutionary thinkers, our role has never simply been to provide affordable housing to those who need it. Through our range of trading names, we create pioneering new ways for people to own their own home, make a real difference to local communities and invest in developing innovative new services.
Equity Living is the inspirational new estate agency service for customers and organisations looking to buy or sell homes. Quite simply, we do more to help people get on the property ladder, whether it’s a first time buyer or someone looking for their next move. We also support landlords in marketing and managing their properties.
It’s all about opening up the door to unique home ownership opportunities and affordable rents, so everyone can enjoy a better standard of living. At Equity Living, we match the right people to the right homes, all at the right price.
SK Eight opened in 2015 as a social enterprise coffee shop on Station Road in Cheadle Hulme.
We strive to be a coffee shop with a difference. As a social enterprise we run our business in an ethical way that benefits the local community.
We want our business to create social value. We do this by:
• Reinvesting all of our profits into supporting local community groups and projects.
• Only selling ethically sourced, sustainable coffee from our partner Grumpy Mule
• Buying as much of our produce from local suppliers as we can
• Paying our talented Baristas the Living Wage, irrespective of age
• Offering free meeting space to community groups
• Donating £100 each month to a local good cause chosen by our customers
• Running projects in partnership with community groups and other local businesses